Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Star Wars Day « THE FIRE WIRE

Happy Star Wars Day « THE FIRE WIRE


This is my day to shine, readers. My extreme Star Wars geekery is frequently a punchline here in the MTV newsroom, and I&m okay with it. But none of that matters on May 4. Why, you ask? Because May 4 is Star Wars Day! ...


It&s Star Wars day. So dust off your favorite Empire Strikes Back t-shirt and hit the streets. Let the Wookie jokes and droid puns fly! [Picture via My Disguises.]


This is my day to shine, readers. My extreme Star Wars geekery is frequently a punchline here in the MTV newsroom, and I&m okay with it. But none of that matters on May 4. Why, you ask? Because May 4 is Star Wars Day! ...


It&s Star Wars day. So dust off your favorite Empire Strikes Back t-shirt and hit the streets. Let the Wookie jokes and droid puns fly! [Picture via My Disguises.]


This is my day to shine, readers. My extreme Star Wars geekery is frequently a punchline here in the MTV newsroom, and I&m okay with it. But none of that matters on May 4. Why, you ask? Because May 4 is Star Wars Day! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment